Sunday, October 21, 2007

More Pics Of Our LIttle Girl!!

This is Haylee's little Halloween outfit--it's not uncommon that everything she wears is baggy--but this outfit totally drowns her! Still so cute though!
I love this pic cuz I have one of me as a baby in the exact same pose. Like mother, like daughter! We are so lucky--she already sleeps 6-7 hours a night! We have a nighttime routine of bathtime, eating and swaddling up tight and she is out cold! We are sooooo blessed! Knock on wood!
Another one of those adorable goofy faces! We find ourselves just sitting around staring at our little girl all the time! Cheap entertainment, right???

9 comments:

April said...

Yay!!! I love those cute pics!!! She just gets cuter by the day! I miss her so much!! I can't wait till next week to come spend time with you guys! Love you!

The Cureton Family said...

She is absolutely beautiful! You guys must be having a ball! Enjoy every minute of it, as they grow up so fast.

Larsens said...

THANK YOU!!! she is so dang girlie and dang cute! i love her! i want to come see her sometime. sooner better than later... i would hate to miss her little baby stage. they get big WAY to fast!!! i bet you guys are the best parents. we are so happy for you too.

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

Oh I LOVE it! She's SO cute! I can't wait to see her! & I love how Buster is all confused! Cute big brother!

Kymi said...

Yahoo! She is so cute! I can't wait to hold her. We will baby swap for a couple minutes. You can see what you have to look forward to in 8 months. Very cute, you guys did good!

j2nielsen said...

She is honestly adorable! I loved the pictures!

dani said...

She is adorable! And she does make the funniest faces. When she gets a little older, were your babysitters, ok? haha :)

Anonymous said...

She just keeps getting cuter! Keane (our son) was sleeping through the night by that time too. It was ridiculous and awesome. He's still doing it, so hopefully Hailey will keep it up too!

Bre said...

she is beautiful, congratulations! I'm sure she was worth the wait!