Saturday, August 30, 2008

OH, WHAT A NIGHT!!!

First of all, I owe our friend Joe a HUUUUUGE thank you for inviting Cameron and especially me, to the Cardinals vs. Broncos game last night! It was supposed to be more of a "Guys Night Out" kinda thing, but since he knows of my love of football, he allowed me to tag along with him and his friend. And I am soooo grateful he did! Right there in the above picture--#46 Spencer Larsen--is the reason it was so exciting! To actually watch a friend of yours play in the NFL is truly amazing! We are so happy for him! It was a great game anyway, but he just couldn't leave it at that. In the 4th quarter he intercepted the ball and ran it back to the Arizona 17 yard line!!! Yeah, I have a sore throat thanks to that play! It was awesome!!!
We had AWESOME seats, too!
This is the team heading to the locker room after the game. I'm so happy our seats were right there, otherwise we most likely wouldn't have gotten to say hi to Spencer.
Luckily, a group of us was able to get Spencer's attention and he came over and said hi. I'm so happy we were able to be there to show our support last night!
And here's Cameron and I after the game, along with our huge grins after a great night of football! Go Broncos!!! And even better--GO SPENCER!!!!

7 comments:

Kymi said...

It is like High School all over again...well kinda. It is like it because you have someone to watch. I will for sure watch the Bronco's more closely because of that. I'm glad you got to get out and see him in uniform and everything. I'm a little envious!!

Kindy said...

How fun is that?! I can't wait to go to a game. It will be so much more fun to watch when you know one of the players.

Amy said...

Sounds like a very fun night! Glad you got to go!

Larsens said...

k... first of all... i miss you bethany! i love that you got cable. you guys are great. second... i miss you guys. when the hek do ya'll plan on coming to denver???!?!! you know you have a place to stay. and good grief... your baby girl is HUGE!! HUGE and ADORABLE!!! and then third... i miss you guys! dang...

Holm Town News said...

Bethany,
It was good to hear from you. It is great to see how things have turned out for you. It looks like you have a great family. It is fun to think back about all the fun times growing up in Chesire. I can't say too much more right now because I'm jealous about you going to the Cardinals game! Take care and best wishes. David and Family

Mandi said...

Um,apparently I don't check blogs often enough. I was just realizing that I didn't have a link to your blog on my blog and so I cruised over to get your "address". Lo and behold, I missed a candle party at your hous (I love that stuff, my mother in law buys their wax and it makes the house smell amazing!) and I totally would have wanted to go to the prepardness class with you. I should definitely check blogs more often. I hope you guys are doing great. That looked like a way fun game you went to. What luck to have such hook-ups! Hailey cracks me up by the way. I absolutely love little girl attitude!

3 South Chub Club said...

That's crazy! Kriss was texting his boss who was at that game. He is a HUGE Broncos fan and always makes jokes to Kriss about the Colts. Looks like you had fun!