Thursday, July 16, 2009

4TH OF JULY WEEKEND!

Okay, these pics are backward...again and I don't really feel like rearranging them, so just go with me on this one! For the 4th of July weekend we went up to Snowflake/Show Low. Small towns are the best for the 4th! My mom set up a little play pool in her backyard that Haylee LOVED!!! But she kinda looks like Thing 1 or Thing 2 in this pic...scary!
On Monday Cameron went golfing with my nephews Austin (in red) and Weston (in blue). They're both way talented when it comes to sports--it was so fun to have them here for a couple weeks--they're hilarious!! I'm sad they don't live closer...:(

"Ms. Independent"--goofiest pic ever!:) Haylee had like four 4th of July outfits! So we had to wear them the whole weekend--this was her Sunday dress.:)


Chillin' at the parade in Show Low!



Daddy and Haylee at the parade. Lots of things made loud noise during the parade, so Haylee chose to stay close to Daddy to be safe. Smart girl!





7 comments:

Kenna said...

We were there too...where did you guys sit? Haylee is getting big & she is just the cutest thing!!!

Becky said...

Haylee seems so grown up! I can't wait to see her again! Hopefully we can all hang out soon:)

Amy said...

Looks like a fun holiday. I spent some 4th's up in Heber and small towns really are the best. Okay, I can't believe Haylee is a full on toddler. She is so cute and so big! Wow! I bet she's so much fun these days.

Larsens said...

bethany, i am so sorry i havent heard about your sister sooner. we havent had cable for like 27 years. i'm glad you feel at peace with it. it is such a hard thing to live with...losing someone you love so much. if there is ANYTHING we can do, we would do it in a heart beat.


and on another note, your little girl is SO darling!!! i cant get over it. i love the pig nose picture and thing 1 hair-do!!

we miss you guys. think about denver... we have a bed...!!!

Ellison Family said...

Haylee is so cute and so tall, least compared to my little one!! Nikki has the same 4th of July dress!

Brittney Smith said...

Love that Haylee has four outfits. 4th of July is my favorite holiday, so I always try and have everyone in red, white and blue!

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! It's crazy! She is a doll! We miss you guys like crazy! Looks like everything is going well!