Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bethany's first triathlon!

Cameron here. I had to post about what a bad@$$ my wife is. She completed her first sprint triathlon in Casa Grande a few weeks ago. I'm so proud of her! She has worked so hard and about three weeks before the race, got really sick and had to take two weeks off. And since you don't want to work too hard the week before the race, she hardly got in any training the few weeks before. I would have drowned on the first lap in the pool if I had to take that time off! She did great and kicked my butt in the pool as usual. Our friend Kristin also did her first one with us and did a great job as well. Here are some pics from the day-

Up early, ready to roll
Just before the start
In transition-
Great job honey! I'm so proud of you!
Even Haylee got in on the fun-

5 comments:

Kaydi Paxman said...

Bethany rocks!! That's a great accomplishment!

Erica Hanks said...

You are my hero!!

Stan and Jamie said...

Awesome job Bethany!!! That's amazing, I stink at swimming, so I would've probably drowned in the pool too...even without any time off :)

Erin said...

Wow Bethany! You rock! That really is amazing.

camirobson said...

You are a bad A! :) You look so good too. I am so proud of you for doing a triathlon especially after being sick.