Wednesday, April 6, 2011

JORI LYNN...COMING IN JULY!!!

So I decided I better get on here and officially write about the fact that we are expecting our second little girl in July!! She's gonna see this blog one day and think we didn't love her! But we do! After another long two years of trying, I was shocked to find out I was pregnant back in October. And I'll admit, before finding out she was a girl, I was sorta hoping to have a boy so we'd have one of each. But now I am sooo happy she's a girl!!! I love that Haylee will have a sister! We can't wait to meet the little munchkin!

4 comments:

Meghan said...

That's wonderful news! I can't wait to tell Steve! Haylee will be a wonderful big sister and you will be a fabulous mother to two little girls! Hooray for girls! (I'm a big fan:)

The Bunzells said...

It's about time you made a post! :) Jk. Congrats again Bethany! It will be so fun to have another girl around!

The Cureton Family said...

Oh Bethany Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you! And I agree--how fun to have two little girls!! And I love the name! :)

Kenna said...

Congratulations!!!