Sunday, July 29, 2007

Haylee's Nursery!!!


























Here is Cameron workin' hard on his little girl's room! He worked so hard on it and it has turned out absolutely perfect! We still need to hang things on the wall, but that will happen soon! Hey, we still have two months till she even gets here!












This is me 7 months pregnant with Haylee! Buster always has to be in the pictures! Haylee is very active--she doesn't stop kickin' long enough for me to worry about her and I am grateful for that. After four years of trying for her, she can kick all she wants to!



















This is Miss Haylee in her 3-d ultrasound! We had to go twice because she wouldn't cooperate the first time. She was too busy playing with the umbilical cord and hiding her face. She moved a lot though, which was great to see. We've learned that cucumbers make her dance! We are just so excited for her to get here!
























This is our hairy firstborn, Buster! Cameron gave him to me two years ago on my birthday. Anyone who knows us, knows he really is our baby! He's got enough personality for 3 dogs and we love him so much! He's great with everyone, even kids, but we know his little world is gonna be turned upside down when Haylee gets here!
This is Cameron's new hobby/money pit! He got his privat pilot's license a little over a year ago and loves flying! It is great to be able to fly instead of drive lots of places. Everyone always asks me if I'm afraid of flying and I am not! In fact, I usually sleep through the flights--even the short ones! For some reason, the plane puts me to sleep!

10 comments:

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Hey Bethany! I'm so glad you have a new blog for me to read! I love all of the pics so far! I love the ultrasound of miss haylee too! I got your invitation to your shower in the mail and it's adorable! I can't wait to meet the baby! She's coming soon!

Jodie said...

Bethany!!! I love your blog! I am going to link you on mine. I am so excited for you guys. I miss you! Wish I could be there to welcome Miss Haylee into the world. You look so beautiful! Where did you get Haylee's bedding? Love it! And, by the way, Cameron looks awesome! Keep in touch!

Kymi said...

This is a great blog, Yahoo for your nursery. It looks awesome. I'm happy you have got it all togeather. Congrats!

Selia said...

I am so glad you have a blog now! I love your pics. I am adding you to my blog as well. Keep blogging you blogger!

Cara Fish said...

Yea! Another blogger! Watch out, this is WAY more addictive than myspace...love it!

dani said...

Yay! Im so excited to have another blog to read everyday! We miss you guys and are so excited for little Haylee to come! 17 days in counting til we get back! By the way-Nursery is adorable!!

Coleen said...

Wow!! The nursery is SO cute!!! I'm so excited for you :-) Yesterday we celebrated Julie's little boy's first birthday. Time is going to FLY once she gets out :-)

I'm so happy to be able to keep up with what's going on with you!

3 South Chub Club said...

Welcome to the life of Blogging! I love the nursery colors! And you look so great. You definitely have th preggo glow! Poor Buster, his world will turn upside down, but once Haylee gets into table foods, he will be so happy she came into your lives! :)

The Cureton Family said...

Hey you! So should I be upset that you never told me about your blog and I had to find you through someone else? :) Just kidding! The nursery looks so great and so do you. I am so excited for you guys.

Heather

Enjoy the Journey said...

I love little Haylee's room! Good job Cameron! What is with the little ones not wanting to cooperate for 3D Ultrasounds? Our little guy insisted on having his arms in his face. We didn't get to go back because it was on the other side of the world... a gift from someone in Avondale! Can't wait to meet Haylee!