Sunday, August 5, 2007

The Baby Shower!!!

This is the beautiful blessing dress that my parents bought for Haylee before they left for their mission to the Philippines. It was an emotional, but very good moment! Thank you Mom and Dad!
These are the old school Gilbert Family Eyecare girls!! We are all either holding or carrying our babies (one of us is doin' both--congrats Becky!) Haylee is the only girl so far!
A little taste of all the wonderful gifts that everyone brought for Miss Haylee! Already so spoiled!
These letters were one of my favorite gifts! So creative and they match her bedroom perfectly!
Here's a good shot of the shindig! It was beautiful---thanks to my girl Cara!!! I felt so special and loved--thank you everyone who came and helped!

8 comments:

Enjoy the Journey said...

Uggghhh! I am so sad that I couldn't go... but we are so taking you and Cameron out to dinner this week! I will be calling soon to find out what night works for you two! I think the letters are the cutest thing ever! I need to figure out how to boy-ify some letters for Broc and Britton. That blanket Kammrah made is gorgeous, I want to see it close up! Talk to you soon!

Cara Fish said...

so much fun! love you!

dani said...

I wish I could have been there! Looks like it was such a fun party! I hate that were missin out on everything this summer! Well, just 12 more days.. Can't wait to see you guys!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

adorable pics! I'm so glad it went well!!!

3 South Chub Club said...

The shower was great from start to finish! You definitely got some of the cutest creative handmade gifts. Little Haylee is already hip and styling! And you definitely have the pregnancy glow:) I think I need to make that cake- it was soooo good. mmmmm! Chocolate!

The Hobo's Harry & Beth said...

Great Shower, cute things, so many.
Counting weeks.
G'ma O

Larsens said...

bethany!! i cant wait for your little woman! please keep my posted!!

annie

GFI forever!

Becky said...

Bethany!
I cannot believe you only have a few more weeks!! Your baby shower was fun!! Cant wait to see Haylee!! You are going to be a great mom!!