Saturday, August 18, 2007

Finally something new (still boring)

Hey its Cameron. Nothing exciting going on here. Getting excited for the baby. Trying to get all the last little odds and ends. Buster is even excited as shown by the pic below.


He goes under her crib everytime we go in there.


I've actually been able to do a little flying lately which has been nice. I flew to Show Low early yesterday morning for work and took some cool pics as the sun came up.


That's about it. Have a good weekend.

9 comments:

Cara Fish said...

Buster is my boyfriend

Kenna said...

Hey Cameron! I bet you guys are getting anxious for that baby! Let us know when she arrives! I hope all is well! Take Care!

Enjoy the Journey said...

Oh you make me laugh! I am so glad Buster is excited too and that you got to fly to Show Low! Although I am a little jealous... I hate the dang drive there!

Jodie said...

We miss you guys! Can't wait to see pics of Haylee.

Brent, Jodie, Tyler & Emmalee

dani said...

We missed you guys at our little party thing! Hopefully we'll see ya soon! We need to do a sunday night dinner again! We miss those.

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

This is so funny! Love how Buster goes under the bed, how cute!!!

Erin said...

Well look who we stumbled upon!! Hey this is Mike and Erin Miller. Erin was blog-hopping and found you guys. We'll add your link to our blog so we can keep tabs on you and see Haylee when she comes. Check out our blog when you get some time. Hope all is well.

Becky said...

I cant wait to go on your blog and see pics of Haylee!! How many more days?! Its getting close:)!

Kelli said...

found ya through annie and had to say CONGRATS on haylee coming soon! i was SO happy when i found out! yay!!!