Monday, December 3, 2007

It's Christmas Time!!!



So I add posts to our blog quite often--that means one of two things: either we are so fun and active that I just hafta post EVERYTHING we do, or, I have no life and think that everything we do is exciting and worth posting. Who knows??? Any opinions on that one??? Well, last night we went to see the lights at the Mesa Temple with our friends. It was a bit chilly, but not cold enough to make it miserable--PERFECT!! I wore Haylee in the Snugli and remembered what I hated about being pregnant--carrying a bowling ball on the front of you! Not too sure why I didn't take Cam's offer to carry her...She did look very cute in her hat, hoodie, and mittens!:) Grandma, I use that blanket you gave her ALL THE TIME!!! Thank you! The group picture is our "Sunday Night Crew", thanks to Cara, for always planning that for the rest of us!

6 comments:

Kymi said...

I just wanted to let you know that I love that you post everything that you do. Fun stuff!! It is exciting, and I love, love, love the temple light pictures. Miss that!! And by the way Haylee is getting more and more gorgous by the day. Love you and miss you tons!!

April said...

LOOK AT ALL OF THOSE FLAT-LANDERS BUNDLED UP. WHAT DID IT DROP DOWN TO 65 DEGREES ?? ;) HE HE J.K. WE ARE SO EXCITED TO GO SEE THE TEMPLE LIGHTS !!! SEE YOU GUYS THIS WEEKEND !

Becky said...

Sometimes I feel the same way with all my posts! But, it is because we are so active!!! The game was so much fun! I am glad we got to endure our marathon together after the game..it made it go by SO QUICK!

Cara Fish said...

I love when you post - it adds excitement to my day! And, just for April, no, it wasn't THAT cold, but, you know...our thin blood needs protection! :)

CF Is Not Forever said...

I love Haylee's tiger blanket (atleast it looks like tiger stripes in the picture)! Very ferocius. See you on Sunday! Woo hoo!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

I love the pics! I think that you guys are just such socialites that you have WAY more to post than everyone else. I must be so boring!! Anyway, can't wait to see you at the Christmas pasrty soon. Bring your camera!