Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas...BLING BLING!!!

So on the 15th, Cameron, Haylee and I were at the mall and we got to thinkin, "Hmm, I wonder how much it costs to pierce a baby's ears?" We went to Claires and decided Haylee deserved her first bling! We chose little baby diamonds (breathe! They were fake!) and Cameron had the job of pinning her arms down! I got to be the hero and save her--of course.:) She cried while it happened and fell asleep right afterwards. We think she looks absolutely adorable with them!
These are some other shots of her Christmas dress that her Grandma Marsha has had in her closet for, I don't know how long! When I found out I was pregnant and she put it together that my baby would be 3 months old at Christmastime, she told me I HAD to have a girl so she could wear the dress (it's sized 3 months). Just after the ultrasound confirming it was a girl, I called my mom and told her to send the dress! Doesn't she look cute???
We call these her "Dr. Evil Hands". She is always playing with them...plotting something...:)

2 comments:

Kymi said...

Pretty ears!! That is why having a girl would be so much fun, I think Conor would look a little funny having little diamonds in his ear. She looks beautiful, grandma did good on the dress.

Lani said...

I have been trying to talk Eric into piercing Ady's ears forever! She is now one and still has no bling, maybe after he sees how cute Haylee looks he'll cave!