Sunday, December 2, 2007

Gotta Love Football!!!



Last night we went to the ASU vs U of A football game to cheer on our friend, Spencer Larsen. Here's how the evening went: no parking close by--we walked FOREVER (it felt like 15miles!) after we parked where we could find a spot! I actually have a blister on my toe from the walk! Freezing weather: I had to keep standing up to make sure I didn't freeze to my seat! Where was the hot cocoa??? Annoying ASU fans: sorry if I offend anyone here (especially you, Tawni!), but man, I think ASU has the most obnoxious fans! We had the pleasure of sitting next to the most annoying one of all. He kept saying the same, very immature and ridiculously dumb taunts throughout the game. But through all of this hardship, we had a great time! Spencer had a wonderful game and was so fun to watch. After the game, we met up with him and Annie, his wife who I met while working at Gilbert Family Eyecare, and got a picture with them and our friends, Rick and Becky (Becky, Annie and I all worked together at Gilbert Family Eyecare). I love going to watch football games in person--soooo much fun! Cameron and I were saying how we hope Haylee dates a football player so we have someone to cheer for!

4 comments:

April said...

Oh man we miss all the fun! Can everyone please move to Show Low?

Enjoy the Journey said...

Oh I will agree with you. Some of the fans are out of control. DeWy more than once, had to step in front of some drunk frat boy that I pushed down the bleachers! This one moron knocked me in the head too many times so I pushed him over and he got up to hit me so DeWy had to take over!
I would have cheered often and loud, but hopefully I wouln't have been obnoxious!
Your friend did have a great game. He was kind of a pain ;) Luckily it wasn't a grumpy night for the DeWitt household!

Kindy said...

I'm jealous you all got to go to the game together! It looks like so much fun, even with annoying fans. I can relate to that because we sat by some really annoying, drunk fans at the last D-backs game we went to. One of them just shouted the same annoying cheer the whole game....very annoying!

Larsens said...

it was so fun to see you guys after the game. and dont even get me started on the dumb asu fans!!!! it was fun to hang out and i cant wait to move up and hang out more!