Thursday, November 29, 2007

Our dream come true...

Last night as I was rocking little Haylee to sleep, I just sat and stared at her perfect little face and thought about how grateful I am to finally have her with me. Most of you know that Cameron and I tried for four long, grueling years to have a baby, and to have her here with us now is an amazing blessing. I sat and told her how special she is and how long I waited for her and dreamed of being a mom. I can't explain how grateful I am for this little angel...

5 comments:

Enjoy the Journey said...

Bethany, I am so glad she is finally here! No one deserves such a sweet little angel more than you guys! And what a treat that she is so good and cute.
By the way... love the swaddle! She looks so tiny in it compared to my monster!

Becky said...

She is an angel!! You and Cameron are such wonderful parents!! Haylee is so blessed to have you for her mom...the long wait for her to come to you is def. worth it huh! Cant wait to get together this weekend!

April said...

WHAT A CUTE LITTLE NIECE I HAVE !!!!! TYCE IS GOING TO HAVE TO BEAT THE GUYS OFF WITH A STICK WHEN SHE GETS OLDER !!!

Two little lovebirds said...

I'm with Cara... tears are rolling down my cheeks...

Meghan said...

Oh my goodness I love your posts. Everytime I check your blog I can't believe how precious your little angel is. Her sleeping so soundly is priceless. I really think you should submit her photo to the baby magazines.