Sunday, November 25, 2007

Friends and Family!

While we were up north for the Thanksgiving weekend, we made some visits to relatives and spent time with good friends, too. This is Haylee with her great grandma Sam. Poor Haylee was fed up with traveling and sporatic napping, hence the fussy face in this pic! I love that I got a picture with these two...:)
This is my aunt and uncle, Rozella and Leo who live in Winslow. I love these two! Rozella has made some really cute blankets and a beautiful quilt for Haylee that I know will be a keepsake for her. She is an amazing quilter! And my uncle Leo is the best! He's funny, sweet and just the good kinda guy who will do anything for anyone. Gotta love him!
Brennon, you had to know this pic was goin' on the blog! We went out to a chinese restaurant on Saturday night with Brennon, Danica, Kathy, Sean, Penny, Kendall, April and Tyce. At chinese restaurants you always have that issue of whether or not everyone is gonna share their dish with the group or just get their own thing. Brennon, we learned, is NOT a "sharer" (can't blame you, Brennon, I'm usually not either!). But on this occasion, he opened up to the rest of us and shared his beef and broccoli! What a guy!:)

0 comments: