Monday, November 12, 2007

Work In Progress...Me!!!

Okay, I have my 6 week post-baby checkup today (yes, Cameron is very excited!). That means I get clearance to exercise again and to start the journey of losing all this excess weight that I found during my pregnancy! I would put a "before" picture up, but all the pics on our blog are the "before" pics! I am very motivated to get skinny and to start eating better. I have lots of help from my hubby, who has offered to cook or watch Haylee while I cook, and who is also motivated to eat healthy. I've never minded cooking--I actually feel very accomplished when I'm done and I never eat as much when I cook it. Does anyone else do that? It's like, by the time you're done cooking, you're not hungry anymore! Anyway, I am very excited for this new venture! Please help me stay motivated if you're out with me!!!:) I'll need all the help I can get!

4 comments:

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

I am loving all of these pics of Haylee! I'm so glad she had a good blessing day! I love camera phones too. You always have them to capture the moment when you need them! I'm glad you like cooking cuz I DONT!!

Enjoy the Journey said...

Yes! Lets be motivated together... but what about frozen yogurt. That will be my only treat!

Erin said...

Haylee honestly has the most perfect little face! She is so precious! I feel exactly like you do about cooking!!! That's so funny.

Cara Fish said...

Yea! Go you! I am so glad that someone (erin) feels like you do about cooking. It sounded a bit odd to me, so I'm glad you have a backup. :) You'll have to start going to Golden Spoon for treats...OH MY GOSH, good.