Sunday, November 11, 2007

Smile!!!


The other day I was holding Haylee on my legs while she slept and was able to capture these adorable shots of her smiling! Thank goodness for cameras on cell phones! She smiles all the time in her sleep and is just now learning to smile when she's awake! People say babies smile in their sleep cuz of gas--I don't fully believe that. Yes, Haylee does smile when she lets a good one rip (which she is very good at--she's the gassiest baby we know!), but she smiles constantly when she's not tooting! Who knows...any thoughts???

6 comments:

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Hi, I used to know Cameron from his SL days, my name is Jolyn (I actually met you guys at dinner with Skousen a year ago). Anyway, Congratulations to your ADORABLE baby girl, I am soo happy for you guys! I want to say that I have always liked to think that there smiles are when they are remembering Heaven, I swear my oldest would smile at that age EVERY time he looked at the temple! If you want to check mine out though, it is caveysgirl.blogspot.com! Congrats again!

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

She is SO flippin' cute! We really need to get down there! I miss you way too much!

CF Is Not Forever said...

She is already changing so much and is so gorgeous!

Cara Fish said...

she's smiling because she's so danged happy to be here finally...that is what I think!

Anonymous said...

Smiling babies are the best! I don't care if it's gas or happiness...