Sunday, July 6, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!

Yup, that's right, today is our six year anniversary! It's amazing to look back over the past six years and see all that we have been through. I hafta say, and I think Cameron would agree, this year has been the best so far. Each anniversary before was another reminder that there were still no children in our home and another moment to wonder if there ever would be children in our home. Haylee has added a whole new dimension to our marriage. We've seen new sides to each other through taking care of her. Looking back, I truly am grateful for the time Cameron and I had to ourselves to travel and just enjoy life without the responsibility that children bring. We got to do and see so many things and we don't feel like we missed out on anything by having kids too quick.
On more than one occasion, we have been told that we remind people of Doug and Carrie on King of Queens. If you don't agree, then you have not spent enough time with us! Poor Cameron has to put up with a very quick-tempered wife! I added a video clip to the sidebar of our blog that couldn't be more dead on as an insight to our marriage! Enjoy that!
I really am grateful to be married to such a wonderful hubby. He ALWAYS treats me like a queen, no matter what mood I'm in. I'm so grateful that we were able to become best friends long before we dated. Cameron is such a hard worker and provider for our family. And he has the best sense of humor! We still have so much in common and he is still my very best friend. Thank you honey, for a wonderful six years! I love you!

19 comments:

April said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!!!! Bethany I am so glad Cameron found you! Have a great Anniversary!!! I love you both!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Kymi said...

Yahoo! Six years, has it really been that long, Congrats you guys!!

Marsha said...

Okay, that clip was just too true !! It made me laugh, it still makes me laugh everytime I think of it. I am so glad you found each other, you are both great !!
Love ya,
Mom

Two little lovebirds said...

Happy anniversary!!! You guys are awesome!!

Kymi said...

That clip is so funny, I can see Cam having that look on his face too! Poor Cameron, that is why we know he is meant to be with you, he can take your "quick temper". We love you!, or at least I do.

Amy said...

Happy 6th! Well done! I bet you can't wait for 60 more, eh?? I'm thrilled for you to finally have a baby on this anniversary.

Erica Hanks said...

Happy Anniversary! Yay!

Erica Hanks said...

Who took your cute family picture? I've got to find someone to do pictures for me asap! :)

CF Is Not Forever said...

Happy anniversary! Don't worry about the cake mess its lots of fun and worth the clean up hassle!

Kindy said...

I love that show, it is hilarious! Happy Anniversary! I love the cute pic.

Julie Clark said...

Your pictures turned out so cute! Congrats on the Anniversary. Haylee is very blessed to have a Mommy and Daddy still so in love!

Myers Family said...

You guys are awesome! Best wishes and I miss fat doug...j/k!

maryp said...

6 years already!!! Congrats you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Amy said...

We would get along so great. All of our closest friends think the same of us. Happy anniversary.

Kymi said...

I tried finding Wish You Were Here! I couldn't find it and then I look on yours and there it is! I LOVE that song! I miss you were have you been? Talk to you soon?

Darce said...

Happy Anniversary you two! That clip is great!

3 South Chub Club said...

I remember your reception like it was yesterday! Happy Anniversary! I love King of Queens! I watch every night while nursing! Isn't that special? You and Cameron are a perfect match. He is one cool guy and you are the awesome woman! I love you all!