Tuesday, July 29, 2008

PRETTY PLEEEEAAASSSEEE?????

I think my parents will enjoy this post more than anyone because they can totally relate! When I was growing up we had a dog named Pepper that looked just like Buster. And apparently they act alike also! When Pepper wanted to go on a walk, she would position herself by the front door and wait for you to notice her. Once she got your attention, she'd immediately glance at the door then back at you, like, "C'mon, let's go out!" Well, I was baking cookies today and that's exactly what Buster did as they were cooling. I'm happy I was able to get pics of it! He looked back and forth between me and the cookies about a million times! Such patience!
"You see me lookin' at those cookies right there...I'm sitting sooooo nicely and obediently...gimme a cookie!"
"Are you not gettin' it??? What's the hold up here??"
"It's about dang time! Thank you!"

We post lots about Haylee, but we sure do love our hairy firstborn, Buster!:)

5 comments:

Marsha said...

I miss Buster too. I can just see that whole picture in my mind,
Love ya,
Mom

Kymi said...

Yep, now you know why poor Buster keeps getting called Pepper. That is cute! What kind of cookies did you make....Yum!

The Luthy Life said...

I can't imagine buster begging for food! He is way too polite to do that! Are we talking about the same dog here?

Cara Fish said...

my favorite part is that you took pictures to catch all the action. even buster actually getting some cookie! I love you!

Amy said...

That's really funny! I'm glad he finally got his reward. Okay, Haylee looks soooo big. She's almost one, right??