Saturday, January 17, 2009

NEW YEAR=NEW ENDEAVORS...

Well, 2009 is already proving to be a year for change for Cameron and I. For starters, I am now working! I began teaching the 3 and 4 year olds at a new preschool in Mesa on Thursday this week. It really is an ideal situation for me. I get to work part-time (from 8am-1pm Monday through Friday) and I get to bring Haylee with me! Since it is a new preschool, I only have a handful of children right now, so I am able to train them and get them set up and work on the new children as they trickle in. I love the director of the preschool as well as the other teachers.

The changes just keep on comin'! This coming week, Cameron will begin taking an EMT course. He wants to have something a little more stable to fall back on just in case, since we never know what the future holds for us...

Another big change? I will be turning the big 3-0 this year! Yup, April 18th I will leave my 20's behind. The fun part is we will be in Rocky Point, Mexico to celebrate! Cameron is going to do the triathlon in Rocky Point that day! I'm so lookin' forward to that trip!

Well, there ya have it! Oh yeah, and Haylee will go to nursery the first week in April! Woo hoo!

10 comments:

Kymi said...

I hope all your expectations and endeavors for 2009 are all that you dream them to be! I also just wanted to say thanks for being there for me the past couple of days. It is so great to have a friend like you to help me through stuff. Your the best thanks!!

Kate said...

I'm so jealous! I'm glad you have a job that works out so well for you. I am looking for a new job - even nurses like me can go months without getting a shift (I went Aug to Dec with no shift - so I quit). Now I'm looking for a new job. Ugh. Oh well. Big changes this year. Rocky Point for your birthday? Lucky!

Bjarnson Family said...

Bethany are you working at the Maxwell Preschool?

Enjoy the Journey said...

OH April won't come soon enough! I am counting the days!
I kind of think Haylee misses us... maybe you can let her come play ;)

Amy said...

Wow! Some big changes for sure. Sounds very exciting. I cannot believe how big Haylee is. Not a baby anymore at all, but a little girl. Crazy. Check out our blog to see some upcoming changes for us as well on last two posts. I hope we haven't been taken off your fellow-bloggers list!

Myers Family said...

Wow! Those are exciting changes! Thats great you can work and have haylee w/ you. Also, best of luck w/ Cameron and his alternative work plans. We love you guys and miss ya!

Deanne said...

That is awesome! I'm glad things are working out for you guys & I love seeing your fam on the blog! Your pictures are too cute!
Happy New Year
~Deanne~

Cara Fish said...

Holy cow! Those ARE some changes. I leave you alone for TWO MINUTES and you go and get a job. Hmph. :) Love you.

Mike and Deb said...

Girl, we have to get together for a night. We REALLY love spending time with you guys and we never do. What is up with that?

So you are teaching huh? Any part time positions there? I miss teaching and being with little kids. I am so slow I may need to start doing something part time again to supplement if you know what I mean. Love ya!

KIMBERLIN 6 said...

that's exciting!! taking celeste and clayton to work with me was the best> i would take addison now...if i could!