Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 RANDOM FACTS...LET'S SEE...

I'm jumpin' on the bandwagon--get ready to know me better! Here we go!!!

1. When I was pregnant, I LOVED smelling the bag of Cascade dishwasher gel pacs--and still do! Cameron was always worried I'd start eating them! Never did, thank you very much!
2. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people read over my shoulder--drives me crazy!
3. I LOVE music trivia--any genre, any decade, LOVE IT! Thanks for that, Dad!
4. I actually really enjoy public speaking. Crazy, I know!
5. The way my home smells is a HUGE priority to me. Thank you, Scentsy!
6. I hide my treats from Cameron. Not that he always eats them--it's just my own weirdness. Thank you for that, Mom!
7. I hate odd numbers--thank you Haylee for being born at 8:48am on the 28th!
8. I don't handle stress well at all. I get extremely grouchy to the closest people to me--sorry, Honey.
8. I have two slightly different colored eyes--check 'em out sometime!
9. I LOOOOOOVE history. Especially war history--for some reason, the grossest, craziest stuff is the most intriguing to me.
10. I am proud to say that I throw a pretty sweet spiral with a football.:)
11. I am completely against baby talk. You'll never hear it from me. I'll do the high voice, but no baby talk.
12. The weirdest thing I've ever eaten was a cow's hoof on the mission. It's more of a "chew" forever thing, rather than "eating". Kinda like chewin' the fat...literally.
13. I love to be surprised--like in a good way. Like gifts, parties, etc.
14. I DO NOT like haunted houses, although I will go to them. But I hafta be in the middle of the group and I usually walk through with my face presses against Cameron's back. Total waste of money.
15. My favorite color to wear is olive green.
16. I've been to a topless beach...twice. Gotta love the Dominican Republic.
17. I LOVE to country swing! In my single days, I used to go almost every weekend! I was the girl being thrown and flipped--LOVED IT!!!
18. The only car accidents I've caused were with stationary objects. I've hit three poles!
19. I have a hard time delegating. I'd rather just do stuff myself so I know it gets done right--especially cleaning!
20. I am soooooo not touchy. Not even with Cameron. Sure, I was when we were dating--hello, I am human! But now, not so much.
21. I won't watch movies about animals. Free Willy did me in! I am way to emotional for that!
22. Speakin' of Free Willy, my dream as a kid was to be the person diving off Shamu's nose at Sea World. The closest I've gotten to that is swimming with dolphins. Thanks Mom and Dad!
23. I have the best husband in the world (sorry ladies, yes, I do!). He is always happy, always funny, always helpful, etc. An amazingly hard worker, too! Love you honey!
24. I have the best child in the world (sorry moms and dads, yes, I do!) She is so easygoing and completely self-entertained. Plus, she's incredibly cute!
25. My dream would be to spend at least a day in every single country. There's so much I hafta see!

Well, there ya have it. This was a lot harder than I thought. I hope everyone who reads this will also do it so I can read it!

4 comments:

Kymi said...

Thanks to you I LOVE Scentsy too! Love ya.

maryp said...

those crazy topless beaches....i wen to one too, with my brother of course and it was pretty gross. the people didn't even have good bodies. saggy boobs everywhere!

Brittney Smith said...

Love the Cascade pack comment too funny. I am now addicted to scentsy!

Ben and Janelle said...

You don't know me, but I am friends with Kate Jay (went to high school with her), and out of boredom I surfed through some blogs on her friends and family list and stumbled upon yours. I read your random facts and was amazed at how many fit me too! I love Scentsy and having a nice-smelling home, I get cranky when stressed, I hate baby talk (don't mind the high voice though either), I love surprises (esp. when my husband completely surprised me with the proposal...didn't even talk about it first, he just did it), I LOVE swing dancing but unfortunately I never knew any guys that were good at it, I am the exact same way with delegating...I do let my husband help sometimes but other than that I would rather do things myself...explaining takes too long and it still may not get done right, I used to want to work at Sea World so I could swim with the dolphins and whales...even asked my mom how I could accomplish that, I have been married for 4 1/2 years without a very much desired baby and the unrealized desire to be a stay-at-home-mom. Congrats on finally getting your dream! I hope you don't think it's too weird that a complete stranger just unloaded a bunch of random facts on you!