Monday, January 5, 2009

LOVE THIS GIRL!!!

Haylee is seriously one of the easiest kids ever! She is very good at finding ways to entertain herself. At church yesterday, we found her sunglasses in the diaper bag and let her play with them. She'd let us put them on her, she'd smile real big (as shown above), and then she'd take them off and want us to put them on again. Such a diva!

And who knew a shoebox could be so entertaining??? I call this picture, "Fat girl in a little box." She was honestly entertained sitting in this box for about 45 minutes to an hour! It was hilarious!

Lately we've started letting Haylee play in our room while we get ready or clean in there--you'd think it was a playground the way she gets so excited! This picture was taken in our closet as she dug all of Cameron's clothes out and surrounded herself in them. Such a dork. One thing we've noticed about Haylee lately is what a ham she is. She LOVES to make people laugh and be goofy. We have no idea where she gets this. When I was a kid, if I even thought you were laughing at me, I'd cry. She definitely has her own personality. And we LOVE it!:)


11 comments:

CF Is Not Forever said...

She is getting to be lots of fun! I'm so glad your parents are back and you got to spend the holidays with them!

Two little lovebirds said...

She is such a cutie pie!

Mike and Deb said...

I'm going to be a sap...I look at the three of you and remember the pain and anguish you went through before wanting so badly to start your little family and I am so incredibly happy for you. You are such a great mom and I am so lucky to have you as my friend. I love you Bethany!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

She is too cute! I can't wait to have free entertainment 24/7, kids to the darndest things and are so much fun!

Kymi said...

Seriously the cutest little girl alive! Love her too! So we keep missing each other with the frig! Okay I will for sure call you on Saturday...I don't know why things have been so crazy latley! Love you, talk to you soon. Keep posting the pictures of Haylee, they make my day brighter when I get to see her cute little mug!

Kymi said...

Okay I meant to say What the frig! Now that we are clear....

Cara Fish said...

such a ham...i MISS her. Well, I especially miss her mama...but, what can i do. Love you.

The Luthy Life said...

Your closet looks fun to play in! I think I might join her next time. I love that baby girl!

Larsens said...

i cant wait to see her! she is so darling. we need to hurry and get together. we have been going crazy with our busy we have been. we are trying to get into that house so we can stop living out of the back of our car. but please reserve a place for us and please give that little girl a big squeeze from us!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Isnt it so crazy how one day they are a little cooing baby and the next they are their own little person? It's built in!! I look at photos of ethan when he is younger and I see his personality now and he was such a different baby then! Miss ya!

Ashley

Tamara said...

Girl, my baby is too cute. Thanks for a wonderful day. I love you...