Sunday, December 28, 2008

CLEARING THINGS UP...

Just wanted to make sure everyone who was curious knew that NO, I am NOT pregnant! Apparently, my last post including the pregnancy pillow gave a few people the idea that I had that pillow out for a specific reason. Nope. My sis-in-law, Julie, just returned it to me, along with a ton of maternity clothes (some were mine I had loaned her for her last pregnancy) since she will not be needing them anymore. So let's review...am I pregnant? NOOOOOOOO!!!! Thank you.:)

3 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Wow! I guess I'm too dumb to even know what a pregnancy pillow is! lol

Mike and Deb said...

You are so funny! We missed you guys Saturday. Talk about great fights. I got your message today. We would love to get together Friday. Mike is sick so if he is feeling better, lets do something...call me or I'll c all you. Hope you have a safe and dun NYE.

johnjay said...

Are you pregnant? Kidding. Talk to Cameron, we'll talk amongst ourselves, and let's get together one of these days!!