Tuesday, December 23, 2008

THEY'RE HOME!!! WOO HOO!!!

Unfortunately, this post will not have a picture. But I just wanted everyone to know that my folks got home safely last night around 11:20pm. We picked them up at the airport (thank you soooo much, Cammie, for staying here with sleeping Haylee!) and it was so great to see them again! This morning they got to meet Haylee, who went right to Grandpa! She is very fond of him.:) After my mom played peek a boo with her and chased her around the kitchen, she had a new friend! When my dad pulled his guitar out and started playing, she was in awe! We spent the day at my brother and sister-in-law's house where they got to meet little Addison, my adorable new niece and see Celeste, Clayton and Jonathon again. Then we all went to the Chandler mall so my brother's kids could see Santa. We ordered take-out chinese food and ate dinner at my brother's house and just enjoyed each other. Tonight they took my niece Celeste to see Twilight (they heard all the hype even in the Philippines about Twilight!). I hafta say, it feels so good to have them here to bond with Haylee now. And it feels good to have them see me being a mom--something I thought they may never see. I can't express how happy I am to have them here for Christmas! It's gonna be a great one!

7 comments:

The Melo's said...

How wonderful that they were able to come home for Christmas! Welcome Home!

Bjarnson Family said...

Bethany it was not a problem watching the sleeping Haylee. I am glad your folks made it home in one piece.

Erica Hanks said...

What a Merry Christmas for your family!! I hope you all have a magical day!

The Cureton Family said...

Yay!! What wonderful timing. I'm so glad you all get to spend the holiday together. Tell them welcome home for me!!

Miller Family said...

I am so happy that they are home. I remeber when my parents and Arlene came home. It was awesome. Enjoy yourself and Merry Christmas.

maryp said...

yay for parents coming home! Merry Christmas!!!!

Bird Man Pratt said...

What part of the Phillipines we're they in? were they in Cebu? because if they have, I'm sure they've seen the new Cebu Temple under construction.