Wednesday, February 4, 2009

MY HUBBY--THE GENIUS!!!

I just had to get on here and tell everyone how proud and amazed I am by my hubby, Cameron. As I said before in another post, he is taking an EMT course right now and last night he had his first test. He was pretty worried about it cuz he hasn't been in school for a while so I helped him study a bit. His score? A 92!!! It was a 90, then there was a grading error that bumped him up to a 92. Even better is that there was one question on the test that nobody got right...except for him! I am soooo proud of him! He is so smart and picks things up really quick, it amazes me. I was never really nervous about his test--I knew he'd do just fine. Way to go, Honey! Keep it up and you may even get a gold star!!!:)

16 comments:

Marsha said...

Gooooo Cameron !!!!

Erica Hanks said...

Yay Cameron!! WOO HOO!

Are you feeling better?

Anonymous said...

Congrats Cameron!

Anonymous said...

That's my boy! A block off the old chip! C'mon Bethany, you can do better than a gold star ;)

Lauren said...

I was pretty nervous too! Glad to know the boys did ok! Congrats Cameron!

Brittney Smith said...

Good job Cameron! Love the Gold star comment, maybe a smiley face on his test as well!!=)

Kymi said...

Way to go Cam!! We knew you could do it, you are Super Man...there isn't anything you can't do!!!

Mike and Deb said...

Way to go Cam!!! My question is what happens when he get the "gold star"??? Now we will know who to call when we have our next Malone crisis....lol! We miss you guys, you know, all the way down the street and around a corner.

Amy said...

Way to go! I think I'd flunk out of school if I went back now - my brain has turned to mommy mush. I liked reading the 25 random facts too.

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Cameron is a great guy... Zeb and I always comment and what a sweet family you all are. Congrats on all the hard work Cameron, it's always nice to see hard work pay off!

CF Is Not Forever said...

Nice work C-Nut, keep up the good work!

Cara Fish said...

yea cameron! by the way, not naming our kids jan and stan or anything like unto it. :)

AMIT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Larsens said...

atta boy cam! of course he did that well, quite honestly, i am not surprised! can we try to do another get together before we leave??? maybe cam could come this time???

Jen said...

Cameron is Awesome. I found some old missionary albums and got caught up in the old Ohio memories. Cameron rocked then and has even improved with time. Is that possible?

Becky said...

Yay! That is so cool! Good job Cameron!