Tuesday, March 17, 2009

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!

Well, a few weeks ago our friends Eric and Kami moved to Vegas. Eric got a huge promotion as a general manager and we are sooooo proud of him and excited for their new endeavors in Vegas. That's not to say that we are not TOTALLY ticked off that had to move!!!:( Luckily, I was able to go with them for a few days when they moved. Thank you to my parents and Cameron's parents for watching Haylee while I was gone!! I owe you big time!

It was nice to be able to help Kami get settled and accustomed to the new surroundings. We got locked out of her condo only a few times! You know you're good friends when you get locked out and instead of crying or being upset, you just laugh hysterically! We had so many "adventures" there in Vegas that will not soon be forgotten! This little kitty is my friend Nermal. Although she happened to lunge at me and managed to scare the crap outta me in the process, I still love her--as you can see by the fact that I am letting her lounge on my luggage!

It was so sad to hafta leave and come home. I was the girl at the airport crying that you know you stare at and wonder what her story is! Kami, I miss you sooooooo much and can't wait to come to Vegas again so we can add to our "adventure" list!!! Try and kiss Nermal for me!!!

1 comments:

Kymi said...

Two post in one week....watch out don't over due it. Just kidding...kinda. I'm so happy you had fun in Vegas, it is good to have friends like you to help you ease into a new chapter in life. I'm glad you and are on that level as well. Love ya...miss ya.