Tuesday, April 21, 2009

EASTER TIME!!!


Not sure why the pics are set up this way, but whatever! How could you not love this little girl??? We went to Snowflake for Conference weekend before Easter and my folks gave Haylee a little Easter basket with these little ears in them. Haylee LOVED them!!! She learned how to put them on herself and wore them all the time!
We colored eggs, which Haylee really didn't understand. But it was fun anyway just to see it through her eyes. I love the age she is at--everything is so exciting and she is learning so much! She is quite the little talker and I love to hear her little voice!




1 comments:

Kymi said...

Aww! I see your mom there too. I miss you guys. Glad your Easter was so great. Those are good memories to have. She is for sure adorable. Can't wait for the Rocky Point pictures.