Sunday, January 27, 2008

No Messin' Around Now!


We figured Haylee had outgrown the nettting in her bathtub--and we were right! Look at our big girl lovin' her bigger tub! If that isn't the picture of happiness, I don't know what is! She comes from a long line of bath-lovers, so it's nice to see she's following suit.:) The only downside to this new arrangement is it's quite a bit messier! It's kinda like sittin' in the front row at the Shamu show at Sea World! Haylee can get a little crazy with the water!:)

2 comments:

Kymi said...

Happy Bath time! I love bath time. I can get the rest of the way ready when he is in the bath. You will love it too, I'm sure. Haylee is so cute, love the photogenic moments she has. So Cute!

CF Is Not Forever said...

I got sad when we took Maelee's netting off too! Since we too have splashing practice everynight we decided it would be neater if we put the until little bath inside of our big tub and I just kneel down now to give her a bath. Now I am thinking she would be more comfy in the big tub by itself!