Sunday, March 2, 2008

Five Months Old!!!

That's right, our little Haylee Brynn turned 5 months old this week! In a way, it seems to have gone by so fast, and at the same time, it feels as if she's been with us forever! Here are some of the things Haylee does or enjoys at this time in her little life:

* She LOVES bath time!
* She "talks" all the time--whether someone is listening or not...
* She does crunches--seriously! This girl is gonna have abs of steel in no time!
* She plays with toys--especially loves her colored rings!
* She smiles all the time--she really only gets fussy if she's hungry or tired.
* She sits up in her Bumbo and stays up if she's propped up.
* She sleeps all the way through the night, which we as her parents are VERY grateful for!
* She sticks out her little chest at night when you put lotion on her! Not sure what that's about...
* She can follow us with her eyes everywhere! Even all the way up the stairs!
* She is wearing SOME 3-6 month clothes, but still fits into her 0-3 month clothes.
* She only takes power naps (10-30 min at a time). I'll take it if she sleeps throught the night!
* She is getting better at "tummy time", but is still not the biggest fan...
* She is PERFECT!!!!

We are so grateful to have been blessed with this little angel.:) Apparently, if you wait long enough, you get blessed with a cute, well-behaved child!:) She makes us smile every day--especially when we get her out of her crib in the morning. I feel totally complete now that she's here.:)

6 comments:

Kymi said...

The best ever! Your a good momma, and guess what? It just gets better! I'm so happy you finally got your little one! It was a long hard wait, but it was totally worth it.

The Chan Clan said...

HEY GUYS!! I LOVED THE GIGGLE VIDEO! Oh, it was the best. By the way, please call us in the next few weeks we would love to see you guys! I keep reading how you guys see DeWy and Frank, I want to see you guys too and hear that adorable giggle in person. (: Anyways, I see that all is wonderful and I love visiting your blog to check in on Haylee.

B said...

wow super fun!! Isn't this parent thing awesome!! We're still waiting for the giggle and for the sleeping thru the whole night but we're having a great time with the baby steps on the way there:) So much fun!! Congrats again and again you deserve a beautiful, wonderful, perfect baby girl!!!

KIMBERLIN 6 said...

So, I hate sushi AGAIN! And I think I am done for the rest of my life. Bad experience. But I am almost positive it wasn't the sushi. Either way, everytime I think about it...it turns my stomach. So next time let's do salad, or soup. Think about it! Maybe I might venture into the sandwich department.

A said...

Hey Beth, I love seeing what I have to look forward too, since your a couple months ahead and all. So she is really still wearing 3-6 month clothes? Are these real clothes or sleepers and onsies? Because Carol is starting to fill out her 0-3 already!

Selia said...

She is adorable! And you finally made it to sleep at night - yay! So when are you guys going to come over and play?