Monday, March 24, 2008

Haylee's First Easter!!!

I love this little girl! Give her a plastic egg and she is set for the day!! No, we did not do an Easter basket for her because, well, she's only 6 months old people!! The girl uses her little tongue like it's goin' outta style! She licks everything and tries to put whatever she can into her little mouth!
I'm kinda starting to think Haylee is gonna fit in her Bumbo till she is about two years old! Look at those little legs and feet!
Cameron's mom, dad, sister, bro-in-law and nephew came down to our house for Easter this year! This is Haylee and her cousin Tyce right before church! And no, we did not buy her an Easter dress because, once again, she's only 6 months old! She has four very cute spring dresses so Penny (Cam's mom) and April (Cam's sis) voted and chose this one for Easter Sunday! You can't really see them, but she even has little green earrings in to match! Yes, we are all about the accessories!!
And this is our little family (minus Buster) on Easter! Haylee pulled this little forced smile outta nowhere cuz she had just about had it with picture time!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great Easter. It was nice to spend a relaxing weekend with all our favorite people. The babies were a blast. Can't wait til you guys come up for a visit.

Kymi said...

She is so dang cute! I love how she has her hands folded in her lap in her picture with Tyce! So cute, excited to take some pictures with the her and my little man! Okay talk to you soon,

Erin said...

Can Haylee get any cuter? I don't think it's even possible. We definitely need to set her and Bryson up in the future. :)

Erica Hanks said...

She is so stinkin cute!! Glad you had a fun weekend!

CF Is Not Forever said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! And I am glad her Bumbo is roomy:)

Beth Benson said...

haylee is such a tiny lil gal...your easter pictures are way cute!

The Melo's said...

Haylee is so cute! Thanks for all of the recipes, we have tried them all and have loved them! That is the trouble I have with allrecipes.com, I always pick gross recipes and then I am even more put off on cooking. It is nice to have friends to rely on for things like this!

KIMBERLIN 6 said...

Super cute! Love her!

Becky said...

What a cutie pie! That little tongue is adorable! Her smile is also adorable..aren't we so blessed to have our little angels!?

Enjoy the Journey said...

Umm I MISS HER, and you guys too! I feel like we haven't seen you in ages! Will we see you soon?

Brittney Smith said...

Great Easter weekend. I think my kids were sitting in there cousins bumbo when they were 2 AND 3. They loved it. I love that you can sit them up so young!

j2nielsen said...

Every time I see your little girl it makes me want to have another baby. She is so adorable. Glad you guys had a good Easter! Have fun with the sunshine!

Amy said...

She is so darling. I love that babies are thrilled by the simplest things, like a plastic egg. I actually heard her sort of cry for the first time on Sunday at church. She's so good and never makes a peep.