Sunday, March 9, 2008

I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!!!

So this video won't be super exciting to most of you, but it is more for the grandparents (especially those in the Philippines!) than anyone! Haylee has been extremely fond of her voice lately, and has been "talking" nonstop pretty much since we came home from church today (thankfully she behaved DURING church!). It's a bit shaky in the beginning and the lighting isn't so good, but hey, there's a million pics of her on this blog--you know what she looks like! My favorite parts are when she looks to the left (her right) at me laughing at her like she is NOT AMUSED! Love it!:) Enjoy!

9 comments:

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

Dang We have a cute niece !!! I love her deep little voice. What a good little baby you have. Enjoy her before she starts throwing temper-tantrums ;)
p.s. sorry don't know what happened with that last attempted comment.

Kymi said...

And let the fun times roll! Now you can start to see thier cute little personalities. She is so freaking cute! Hey? Where have you been the last couple of days? I have missed talking to you!

Beth Benson said...

thats so funny to listen to her just jabber away....and to listen to you two in the background laughin a little bit. I loved it!

Erin said...

That was so cute! I love to hear babies babble. I just tagged you. Check out my blog to see what to do.

Anonymous said...

We have the cutest grandaughter in the world! We love the jabber talk! We miss you guys!

B said...

oh my gosh, soooo cute! I can't wait! How fun!

KIMBERLIN 6 said...

Feeling OK. The dr. actually said I need to try harder to gain weight. I can actually say no one has ever said those words to me!! Anyway. Kids are off for 2 weeks. let me know if you are up for the park or something!

Amanda L said...

Ok Beth, Haylee is a DOLL! I love looking at your blog! I feel like I'm keeping up with you guys! She is growing so fast! I'm sooo happy for you guys! :)