Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WHAT A LOSER!!!




Yes, I am a lazy bum! I have completely slacked with the blog! We've been doin' lots of stuff lately, I just haven't posted any of it! That's not to say that I won't--just gimme a little more time! We have been up to Flagstaff for a wedding reception (see Kaydi's blog and Kym's blog for pics) and we did the Cystic Fibrosis walk on Saturday (see Frank and Kamarah's blog for pics)! My sister and brother-in-law were in town for the weekend and we are headed to Rocky Point this weekend! Woo hoo! Good times! Little Haylee is now 7 months old and still loving rice cereal! Her new thing: she DESPISES the car seat! She's got quite the little temper and loves to "buck" and arch her back to let you know she's REALLY mad! Wonder who she got that from...???:) I'm still in the middle of the whole kidney testing thing--just waiting for results! Thanks for being patient--I promise pictures are on the way!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

can I come in your suitcase! it has been raining here and snowing. not sure what happened to spring this year. I remember those car seat days. the kids did a lot better when they turned 1 and went into a forward facing seat. they were more upright and could see more. have fun on the trip...

Kymi said...

Okay you can't get out of blog posting by sending everyone to others who were there! Your not a looser, just a slacker! You better put up Rocky Point pictures!! O-are you implying that Haylee got the hater for carseats from Conor? If so it might be true and I'm sorry! Miss you and talk to you soon, give Hales a hug for me!!

A said...

Ahh I miss Rocky Point, The Shrimp cocktails, the potato and green chili burritos, Mangos on a stick, cocos helados, etc etc. Jealous! Have fun, and ride the blue water weenie for me!

KIMBERLIN 6 said...

i have been trying to figure out who that little boy is with Haylee. I honestly just realized it's Jonathon. Well, He sure is cute. Her too!

Erica Hanks said...

Call me when you get home and we can set up a time. The first, basic thing you need to do is start getting the Sunday AZ Republic if you don't get it already.

Have a great trip!

Cara Fish said...

I cannot believe she is 7 months old! That is NUTS. She is gorgeous - of course. Anyway - miss you!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Did you have fun at Rocky Point? I'm so glad you got to have such a fun trip! I hope you post some pictures on your blog!