Saturday, September 27, 2008

BEAUTIFUL HAYLEE...





Oh how I love this girl...Her sweet aunt April took these adorable pics of her for her first birthday! Aren't they great??? I figured these sweet pics were a great setting to write the sentimental post about how grateful I am for little Haylee. She honestly is EVERYTHING I wanted in a child (so far!). She is just a genuinely happy baby and loves everyone! She is very social and outgoing. We honestly have never had her cry when we leave her with someone. The girls at the gym daycare love her and get so excited when she shows up! The one trait she has that I love, but also know I will struggle with the most, is her strong independent streak. This girl knows what she wants and when she wants it! And I know exactly where she got that trait! I love the little quirky things she does like turning her right ankle in a circle when her feet are dangling from her high chair, car seat or Bumbo. Or the way she holds her little fingers together while she drinks her bottle. I love how she squeels with joy when one of us walks in the door if we've been gone. I LOVE her little kisses that she gives now! I love that she loves dogs--especially Buster! I love her little adorable birthmark on the lower right side of her back. I love how little and petite she is. I love that she has her Daddy's tan skin. I can already tell she will be a little daredevil and I LOVE that about her! She is not afraid of anything! And I love how so many people just love her and always want to hold her and babysit her. She truly is our little miracle girl and I couldn't be more grateful for her. People always ask how we got so lucky to have such a good kid--I always reply with, "If you wait long enough, you get a good one!" Happy first birthday, Haylee girl! We love you so much and couldn't be more grateful to have you in our little family.:)

***Thank you again, April for taking those wonderful pictures of Haylee! We so appreciate it--you are awesome!:)

17 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Haylee! Isn't it insane how fast the first year goes? It just keeps speeding up too. She's not only cute, but a pretty baby too!

Marsha said...

Haylee looks darling!! You can just see the personality spilling out.

Kymi said...

How funny I was thinking yesterday that her birthday was coming up really soon. Um, I guess your family and birthdays I really suck at...but I was thinking of her! Happy Birthday Haylee, you are a joy to EVERYONE'S life. I LOVED the pictures too. So cute! I'm so glad you got such a beautiful little girl to share you lives with...Yay!!!

Beth Benson said...

you are so blessed to have such an angel baby! she is so cute! love the pictures. april did a great job!

maryp said...

She is such a little dumpling!!! I can't beleive she is a year old! She is gorgeous and super lucky to have such cool parents! Peace out girl!

p.s. we got the elephant costume and of course I had to try it on right away. Ruby was like, uh what is on my head??? But she looks adorable and it fits her perfectly! thanks again! We love it! We'll send you some pix for sure!

Anonymous said...

I have the cutest grandaughter in the world! Give her a big kiss from Grandpa & Grandma!

Darce said...

What a cutie! Those are great pics!

Jen said...

she is adorable! We have to get together. It has been tooooo long.
Jen

kellybelly said...

She IS a doll!

Kindy said...

Such cute pictures! Haylee is adorable. I can't wait to take fun girly pics of my baby.

Cara Fish said...

She really is as cute as you think she is. :) And, her birthday is written on our calendar...that's saying something, I'm telling you!

Love you, Bev!

dani said...

Ok, honestly those are some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. I got so excited when i saw them. haha Im a dork. Anyways, she is gorgeous. Its crazy that she i already a year old!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Haylee! Is she walking? I will be so jealous. Keane has taken steps, but will not walk!

p.s. new blog address:
http://beccaiswaitingfortheweekend.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Very cute little girl, we need to see you guys!!

Larsens said...

ok... so i just wrote this LONG ol' post about how adorable, cute, sweet, and so on... halee is and it all got erased! dang...
anyway, she really is a doll bethany. i am so happy you guys get to have her in your family. that was a long and hard wait for you guys. and a lot of hard work to get her here! i cant believe how fast she is growing up. we sure miss you guys. if you ever want to wander up to colorado you have a place to stay!!!

Larsens said...

ps... i love that clip off of king of queens. that show is so funny. spence and i could watch episode after episode and not get sick of them!

Myers Family said...

She is so darling! Wow, a year already, amazing. Congrats to the all three of you and Happy Birthday Haylee!