Saturday, September 13, 2008

WELCOME LITTLE ADDISON!

This little sweetie was born to my brother Russ and his wife Julie yesterday afternoon! They now have four children (two girls and two boys) and all their little ones were BEAUTIFUL babies! It's so nice when you go to see their babies for the first time and you don't have to worry about that awkward moment of it being a "not so cute" baby! And little Addison didn't disappoint! She is just gorgeous and perfect in every way. She has tons of black hair and perfect skin. Just beautiful...Congratulations Russ and Julie!

6 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Wow! No squished up face or anything! So cute!!

Kymi said...

She is a cute little baby! They have cute kids anyway! That would be perfect, two boys and two girls. I always wanted it to work out that way. Yahoo!

Two little lovebirds said...

She is adorable! And how perfect, 2 of each! My poor little Mady will be the only girl!! I still need your new address...

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

What a little doll!

Larsens said...

i remember her kids... and yes they are knock outs! addison is no different... pretty baby. i have taken off with the whole blog thing. its so so much easier now that we got a new computer and so i cant help but try and keep it updated. i heard you can send them off to get them scrapbooked!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

I bet you never thought you would see a comment from me!! Congrats daddy C. good work...I have been blog stalking you and other mission people for a while...I'm glad I found you. We sure are proud of ya... and your family keep up the good work and may the Lord bless ya.