Monday, September 22, 2008

ST. GEORGE TRIP...PART TWO--GOOD FRIENDS

While we were in St. George, we were able to get together with our good friends Brekk, T.J. and their awesome little guy, Cohen! They made the drive down from Orem. T.J. and I served on the mission together. After the triathlon on Saturday, we went over to Brekk's grandparents BEAUTIFUL home to watch BYU KILL Wyoming! We had a great time eating goodies and just catching up! We found out that our babies (Cohen is 8 months old) are a lot alike. Real happy babies who love everyone and love to play! In the pic above, T.J. is sitting in a chair that swivels so Haylee crawled over to him and they swiveled together, which she thought was just wonderful, as you can see! He'd put her down, but she'd eventually crawl back to him and they'd swivel together some more!
Is this a happy face or what??!! I wish we'd have gotten pic of their whole family, but it was one of those times where you're havin' too much fun to stop and take pics! Thanks for everything guys!

4 comments:

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Hey Cameron whats up yo! A freakin triathlon!! You have always been an example to me and now I can say you have only set the bar higher...I don't know if I can ever reach it. Dude i left a little comment on your recent baby post...she is a little darling and as i mentioned there i have been looking for mission bro's. online I'm glad i found you. As always may the Lord bless ya!
PS..if you know of anyone else from the mission with a blog or facebook email me.

Amy said...

Okay, Haylee is turning into a little girl. I thought for sure she was someone else's kid. She's a cutie and seems like you guys had tons of fun.

Larsens said...

oh my goodness. your little woman is getting so so big and SO SO cute! go cam!!! he is an animal!

Becky said...

Hey! Its been way too long! I need to give kisses to Haylee! She is so cute! That is awesome Cameron did another tri. Are you doing the one in Casa Grand?