Saturday, October 18, 2008

OHIO TRIP--MY FAVORITE PART:)

This is Dan and Roni and their adorable little boy, Ian. Cameron is actually the first missionary that Dan ever met. Cameron and Elder Miller taught Dan the discussions, along with lots of other missionaries!:) Dan didn't get baptized until after Cameron and I were married! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this family! We got to meet up with them at Texas Roadhouse (is there any better place??) and chat! It also just so happened to be Cameron's birthday so we got to celebrate by shouting "Yeehaw!!!" to him! If that doesn't say "Happy Birthday", then I don't know what does!
A good pic of Dan and Cameron. Dan now serves in the bishopric in the Kirtland ward. He is just amazing. I didn't hafta be around him for very long to realize that.:) We went to their ward and during the last hour I was sitting in the foyer with a sleeping Haylee and he came in with a tired Ian. As the kids slept, he and got to chat. And now I'm just a bit grouchy that we live so far apart from them!
After church, they invited us over for an awesome dinner. And the dessert??? Holy crap! AMAZING! That beautiful young lady between Roni and Dan is their daughter Whitley. She is such a great girl--always helping, loves to help out with Ian, etc. I can only hope and pray that Haylee turns out HALF as good as Whitley! Thank you Regovich family for everything! I am so bummed that we don't live right by you.:(

11 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

How awesome is that!! What a great experience!

maryp said...

Fun trip! Next time you go Ohio, if you ever go again, let me know and we'll drive down to see you!!!

Amy said...

Looks like a SUPER fun trip! Aren't real seasons amazing! I love all those colors.

CF Is Not Forever said...

What a great family vacation! Glad you got to go!

Kymi said...

Okay, you know and I know that I read this like a week ago, but I'm a slacker and haven't taken the two minutes it takes to show some love....I'm so excited that everyhing worked out so perfect on this trip. Not to mention how beautiful it looks there. Such church history!!! I bet it was a great experience with a lot of spirit felt. I love those kind of trips, besides that I think early church history is so intersting. As always Haylee gets more adorable every day, OH! and you look amazing...Kudos to you!!! Alright we really need to talk, I miss you friend!!! I'm done with my novel for now.

Cara Fish said...

Sounds like SUCH a fun trip! I'm so jealous! Glad you had fun!

Julie Clark said...

That is so great that you got to go on that amazing trip. I love the family pictures in front of the fields, Open fields and green grass...what would that be like??? I get excited if I see a green patch of grass in someone's yard here in Tucson. You will have to tell Cameron that I look up to him and his amazing tri-athalon abilities. I'm almost 30 so I've been taking my workouts a little more seriously and last night I was all excited that I ran a mere 2 miles. Go Cameron you inspire us all!

Lani said...

So, I have been checking almost daily to see adorable little Haylee in her Halloween costume...when will I get to see how cute she looked????

Kymi said...

Yay! It looks good! And it is that easy! Now your going to want to change it up all the time. I love it!!!!

JED said...

I'm so jealous! j/k You guys look great, we're so happy for your little family:)

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Dude/bro...so cool that you went back to the OCM I can't believe Dan joined the church I remember you talking about him in every single district meeting and how he was so close...Good job elder. You guaranteed the CK for sure now...for all your toils and labor to save that soul so just kick back and enjoy the ride you probably don't even need to go to church anymore.ROCK ON!