Wednesday, November 5, 2008

IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!

Okay everyone, are you ready??? I have two big parties comin' up where you can come and get some Christmas shopping done! The first will be a vinyl lettering party! My friend Kami is amazing with this stuff and has soooo many new and different ideas! I put a few pics below just in case you hear the words "vinyl lettering" and say, "What the heck is that???" Vinyl can go on boards, tiles, walls, anything! It adds sooo much to a home and makes wonderful personalized gifts.

This party will be Saturday, November 15th beginning at 11am and going till whenever and it will be at my house! Kami will have her computer here so you can work with her to customize whatever you'd like! If possible, come prepared with measurements of where you'd like your vinyl lettering--whether it be on a wall, board, etc. Lemme know if you can come!

I love this idea! It's just vinyl on the glass of a picture frame! That way it takes the guesswork out of choosing a color to match your wall or the wall of a friend or family member's home!






Vinyl can be placed right on the wall and it peels right off when you want to remove it! It is perfect for personalizing an apartment or home!











The next party is a Scentsy party! I've already mentioned on my blog how much I LOOOOVE Scentsy burners! They are safer than other candle warmers because the wax only warms, so if it happens to fall on skin, it does not burn! There are so many different style of burners so anyone can find one they love! And the scents??? Oh my goodness! I am burning lots of fall scents these days and it adds so much to my excitement for the season! And as a little sidenote: almost all the trick-or-treaters commented on how good my house smelled this year! These scents really fill up your whole home! I've never met someone who doesn't love their Scentsy burner!
The coolest new product is their mini burners that plug right into the wall! Perfect for a bathroom or anywhere you don't wanna deal with the cord hanging! Please visit www.scentsy.com/sarah to look at their online catalog!


The Scentsy party will be on Thursday, November 20th from 10am-12pm and then again that evening from 6-8pm. The greatest part is that there will be burners and scent bars here that you can buy and take home with you! Come as early as you can so that you can have first dibs on what we have here! Please feel free to bring friends and family with you! Anyone is welcome!




15 comments:

Bjarnson Family said...

I think I can make it on the 15th but I will have to leave around 1pm because i have a wedding at 2:15pm. The other not so sure yet.

The Cureton Family said...

Man! I wish I lived closer! They both sound like so much fun!

Darce said...

Dang! Wish I could be there for your Scentsy party! I might have to swing something to get one! Hey, I really appreciate all of your kind comments on my blog. I don't respond, but I certainly appreciate them! You guys are the best! And, I hope you're still enjoying the house 'cuz we would certainly be interested in trying to work something out--lengthening your contract, selling you the house, etc.!

Jenifer said...

Hey neighbor! I'm so glad I found you on here. The crazy thing is finding out that you are friends with some of my high school buddies (Kindy and Tawni)! I hope I can make it to one of your parties. Sounds like tons of fun!

Anonymous said...

i really would like to order the letter things...i can do that when we come for christmas?

Mike and Deb said...

Hey there, I am going to try and be at both. I really miss spending time with you. Thanks for the sweet mesage on our blog and for the prayers. There is something you can do for me. When I am home recovering after surgery, you can come over and have a girls movie day with me. I would love the company and the cheering up and it has been way too long. Love ya!

Julie Clark said...

Your blog looks great! It was great to see you guys over the weekend. Little Haylee a doll as usual. I wished I lived closer so I could drop in for the parties. I hope you have a great turn out!

Jessica said...

HI! We friends now. I am lame but can't figure out how to get my name back to my personal blogging name... instead of my YWs blog. Well check it out anyways. YES! I will be late but will try to make the vinyl party. I love these things. Thanks for being cute and doing fun stuff and for being ridiculously cool! Jess Olsen. Add me!

maryp said...

Does the vinyl lettering girl have contact info that I can order stuff from her?

Becky said...

I hope I can at least make one of those parties!! Looks like some GREAT stuff! Yah!! Love the new look on your blog:)

Brittney Smith said...

I will be there!! Cant wait!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

I will definitely be there for both of them. I absolutely love your scentsy burner... every time we come to your home, it smells wonderful. Thanks for the invite!

kellybelly said...

oh- totally want to come! I have exactly what I want in mind---neil has to work tmw, but i'll call tmw and see if i can stop by with the kids real fast.

Kymi said...

I just decided to look at your blog tonight (even know I know you didn't post anything new). Um! Love the new family Pic!!! You guys look great, I'm sure that was April's doing. I just wanted to tell you that. Love them!!!!! Good job guys. K- love you, talk to you later.

Deanne said...

Hello!!
So good to see you guys and your cute family! I love looking at your blog. K...so I have to know where you got your king of queens movie you had on your blog...that one specificly..I would bring my friends here just to watch it...Soooo funny! Talk to you later. Deanne
landee@cox.net