Saturday, November 29, 2008

KEEPIN' IT REAL...

This here is Scott Russo. He is the lead singer of a band called Unwritten Law, who Cameron and I LOVE! And who we got to see tonight (yes, it's 12:30am and I should be in bed!) with our friends Eric and Kami! Unwritten Law is special to Cam and I cuz they are the first band we saw together after Cam got home from his mission. They ALWAYS put on a great show and we've seen them 6 times now! So worth it every time! And what made tonight special??? At the risk of sounding like a 13 year old...I GOT SCOTT'S GUITAR PICK!!!! Woo hoo!!! It really was a great time and we got introduced to another good band who played before them called This Daily Summer (I hope that's right!). Check them out! I am so happy that Cameron and I still go to these concerts--it keeps us young and is something we love doing together (unlike golf...--sorry honey, never gonna happen!).

4 comments:

Myers Family said...

Dude, thats so cool you guys go to concerts still! I has to hit the recent Alkaline Trio/Rise against concert solo... You two have always been such a great match!

Lauren said...

It was so fun hanging out with you guys last night! Let's do it again soon...

Cara Fish said...

Seriously...it has been SO long since I've been to a concert. You guys are so FUN!

Larsens said...

seriously... i know why you love unwritten law... and its not for the music!!! and i bet cameron is just as guilty as you are with his man crush on him!! but i really cant blame you!