Sunday, November 23, 2008

ONE MONTH TO GO!!!

I just had to let everyone know how excited I am that one month from yesterday, on December 22nd, this wonderful couple (on the right--although I'm sure the other couple is wonderful, too!) will be home!!! Woo hoo! That's right, my folks will be home just in time for Christmas! How perfect is that??? I just want them to know how proud I am of them for serving. They left at a really hard time, for many reasons, one of them being that I was about 7 months pregnant with Haylee. Of course, every girl wants her mom there when she has her first baby, but I knew that going on their mission was way more important than staying home for me and those other reasons. I have learned over the past few years that TIMING IS EVERYTHING. And not OUR timing, but the Lord's timing. Things have to happen in a particular order and we need to be at the right place at the right time for those things to happen. I am so happy that I was able to let them be where Heavenly Father needed them most. I can't even explain how excited I am to see them and for them to meet Haylee! I am sooooo grateful that Haylee is such a social butterfly and will not hafta warm up to them at all--she goes to complete strangers! I probably shouldn't be totally happy about that fact, but in this case, it's a good thing.:) I am grateful for parents who taught me the importance of the gospel and sacrifice. They are the best examples to me. I love you Mom and Dad and can't wait to see you!!!:) And yes, Mom, a bubble bath will be waiting for you!:)

3 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

How neat! You all will have such a fun Christmas! Happy day!

Cara Fish said...

Yea! That went SO fast! I'm super excited for you. I'm sure they can't wait to hold Haylee!

Kymi said...

I was just thinking today about your mom, it would be good to have her frog eye salad for Thanksgiving. I'm excited for you to have them back. I know it will make you so happy, and I know they are going to be so happy that they get to so the much waited for Haylee.