Friday, November 21, 2008

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???

Yes, we are still blogging the Ohio trip! This was one of my favorite parts--The Pro Football Hall of Fame! It was so neat to see! We got some great pics of some great memorabilia.

Gotta pay tribute to Dan Marino. I grew up a Dolphins fan because of my brother. I really had no choice.:)

Being from AZ, I thought this was soooo neat. This is Pat Tillman's jersey. He left the NFL to serve in Iraq where he was killed. How can you not honor a guy like that? Every year they have a Pat Tillman Run that ends in the stadium--pretty neat.:)

And of course, we had to show our Denver pride. Which leads to the next picture...


Mr. Spencer Larsen---NFL's Rookie of the Week!!!!! In the game on Sunday against the Falcons, Spencer started at linebacker AND fullback AND special teams!!! He's the first guy on the Broncos ever to do that and the first in the NFL since 2003! And on top of all that, he had an AWESOME game!!! We were so proud to watch him---such an awesome game to watch!


And yes, Annie and Spencer, if we ever get up there for a game, this IS what I will be wearing--I don't care how cold it is!:) Beauty is pain!:)




















2 comments:

Mandi said...

Lookin' good with the football thing! I just thought I would mosey over here and tell you that I saw your family pictures on my nieces blog. You're probably thinking, What the heck!, but it's for Callie's (my niece who got ran over)auction. Cute pictures by the way. If you want to scope out yourselves go to www.ourhappynest.blogspot.com You just never know where you'll pop up! I will see you at church tomorrow!!!

Kymi said...

I forgot to ask if you got to go there. You answered my question! I'm glad you did, and woo whoo for Spencer!! He is a new family favorite around our house! My kids think the dream is acheivable now that we actually kinda know somebody.