Sunday, November 23, 2008

PHOTO TAG!!!

Oh wow. Memories...Okay, I was tagged and told to go to the fourth picture file I have and then go to the fourth picture in that file and post it. Here it is! This was some of the vinyl lettering that we had in Haylee's bedroom in our old house. This quote was perfect and the story behind it is hilarious! This actually took a few times to get on the wall right! When you have small letters in vinyl lettering, it can take some time to get it all stuck on the wall. I had Cameron helping me and halfway through the project he said, "I believe this is how they decorate in hell. You show up and they just give you a bunch of small words in vinyl and send you to a wall to stick it up." It made me laugh so hard! The other great story is that my friend Kami and I became great friends while trying to get this on the wall! Buster actually jumped on it at one point when we had it laid out. We laughed so hard and have been super close since then! I still hafta get Haylee's room painted in this house so I can get some vinyl on the wall! Slowly but surely...I know Cameron is dying to help me with the vinyl!!! Right honey???:)

I now tag...Julie, April, Kami, Lani, Annie, both Beckys, and Ashley!

2 comments:

Cara Fish said...

Ha! I remember you telling me about that! And then Cameron warned Evan about it...funny.

KIMBERLIN 6 said...

4th picture file? huh? if you want to tag me I need directions!