Friday, November 21, 2008

NEW FAMILY PICS!!!

We were very lucky to have Cameron's sister, April, come to the valley and take family pics for us! She is soooo talented and sooo fun and patient! Great qualities for a photographer! It was so much fun!

Yes, I was tickling Haylee in this shot! Whatever got her to smile!:)

I absolutely LOOOOOVE this picture! Haylee adores her daddy and she definitely has him wrapped around her finger! I think that's why she's pointing to her finger--she knows she runs the show!


This picture is my favorite. At the risk of sounding corny or mushy or whatever, I gotta say, my hubby looks freakin' hot in this pic!



This is our little blessing, Haylee! She loves to walk when you hold her hand, hence the happy face in this shot! She is just so dang cute and makes us soooo happy.:)




And here's the classic family shot! Thank you, April!!!





































13 comments:

Meghan said...

Beautiful pictures! You are such a cute, photogenic family...especially little Haylee! She looks SO GROWN UP in that picture of her standing holding your hands! Love it!

Kaydi Paxman said...

I love the pics!! You guys look great!

Kymi said...

I LOVE these pics. You guys really do look great. And Haylee is as always Adorable! You really are a photogenic family!! Good stuff.

Stan and Jamie said...

Your pictures are so cute! Thanks again for doing the party and I just thought I'd let you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE my warmer...it seriously smells so good! But you already know that! Thanks!

Cassie said...

Those are WAY cute. I'm a fan of the first one myself.

Erica Hanks said...

The pics are awesome! Haylee is so stinkin cute!!

Cara Fish said...

Yea! They're so good! I love 'em!

Kate said...

I love you pictures! They turned out really nice. Haylee is a doll. Where were your pictures taken at?? We are getting ours done this weekend by a friend who is starting her own photography business, so I'm hoping she picked a good spot.

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Your pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL! Haylee has such an adorable little smile, I can see why she has Cameron wrapped around her finger! You have such a cute family!

maryp said...

You guys do look awesome!!! Cameron is a hottie, Haylee is gorgeous and you look fabulous as usual!!!

Arlene said...

Those are really great pictures. You are guys are the best! Thanks for letting me hang with your family.

Darce said...

Those are awesome! You really do have a cute fam!

kellybelly said...

the pic of haylee and cameron is SO sweet! i know all about daddy's girls! you guys look great!