Tuesday, May 20, 2008

RANDOM CUTENESS FOR THE GRANDPARENTS!!!

So Haylee LOVES mirrors these days! We catch her frequently checkin' herself out in this little mirror (thank you April and Kendall!) and laughing! It is soooo funny! One day she rolled onto her back holding it and just talked to herself for a few minutes. Sometimes you just need someone to listen to you, I guess!
Oops! Got caught checkin' myself out! How embarrassing!!! This is one of the big benefits of having Cameron work from home--she gets to hang out with Daddy while Mommy takes a shower! Or a quick power nap! Whichever is needed most!
This is by far our favorite recent picture! Buster is such a good dog and has always been great with kids, whether they're bangin' on his head or pullin' his tail....or flickin' his toenails! Haylee is ALWAYS using her little pointer finger to touch everything (sooo dainty!) and this time she happened to find Buster's toenails! Poor Buster is obviously giving Cameron this look that says,"Um, could you do something about this? I know I hafta be nice to her, but I am NOT comfortable with this!" They'll be best friends soon enough! Especially when Haylee starts throwing her food!:)

7 comments:

The Cureton Family said...

I can't believe how quickly she is growing up!! And getting cuter every day!

Anonymous said...

We have THE CUTEST granddaughter in the world. We can't wait to get back down to see her (and you guys too).

dani said...

She is so flippin cute! I miss her and you guys! We need to get together soon!

Kymi said...

Okay, like I always say, she is the most adorable little girl ever! I'm glad that she has a little friend to occupy her time. I guess she kinda has two, herself and Buster. She is really cute though. Watch out world, when Haylee is old enough we are going to get it!!

Becky said...

I miss Haylee! I love her bright smile! I am so mad we missed the party..good job on the cake:) Hope to see you guys soon!

Marsha said...

I'm betting on Buster catching the food before it hits the floor, and sometimes before it leaves her hand. Haylee is so cute ! Those little chubby legs are the best.

Mitsy said...

you have such a cute daughter! Adorable pics!