Tuesday, May 13, 2008

WE'LL MISS YOU, LARSENS!!!

Last night we had a "Farewell/Congratulations" party for our friends Spencer, Annie and Tyton (and little baby to come)! Spencer was drafted by the Denver Broncos last month and they will be moving to Denver soon. We are really gonna miss them! We've been doin' our monthly dinner parties with them and our friends Rick, Becky, Ashley, Joe and kiddos and they will definitely be missed! But, of course, we are soooo excited for them! I'm sure our monthly dinners will happen to fall on Monday nights when the Broncos are playin'! We'll be rootin' for ya, Spencer!
Here's a close-up of the cake I baked for the occasion! I had sooo much fun with this party--it definitley had a "Football theme"! We had football plates, cups, napkins--even blue and orange M&M's!!! I need a boy, I think!

5 comments:

Kymi said...

Kudos on the cake, way to go! You are always good at planing anything that has to do with football, you have had good practice!

CF Is Not Forever said...

Cute cake! The fundraiser is actually by your house I think I will text you with the address!

CF Is Not Forever said...

I had the street # wrong in the text its 723 NOT 123! Sorry...

CF Is Not Forever said...

You guys are early risers on Saturday I was there by 6:10am! Haylee is definitely getting a doll for her birthday and that is just around the corner!

Mandi said...

Sorry that your friends are moving. That is the worst! Oh, can I rub shoulders with you so that I can say that I know someone who knows a Denver Bronco. That is just pretty awesome! Just kidding, I am sorry that your friends are moving though. It seems like that's all our friends do is move. Maybe it's us? Cute pics of Haylee!