Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HAYLEE'S FIRST DATE!!!

Last night we met our friends DeWy and Tawni and their kids Broc and Britton at Mesa Frozen Yogurt. We have loved this new tradition! This is Britton--he's about three weeks YOUNGER than Haylee and about FIVE pounds heavier!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that first pic--they look so excited to see each other! Especially Britton! He must be all about the ladies...:)
Gotta love the drool-covered shirts--we think they are both starting the teething process...yuck.:(
Isn't this JUST like a man??? She's totally mad and he has NO idea why or what he's done!!
And we are all happy again! We said we wouldn't let her date till she's 16, but hey, when the opportunity arises...:) We think they both handled themselves very well! It will be so fun to watch these two grow up together...who knows what the future may hold...:)

**Thank you, Tawni, for taking such great pics and sending them to me! Tawni is a super-blogger and apparently always has the camera ready! I need to be more like that! Thanks! Can't wait to do it again!

8 comments:

Kymi said...

I can see a white picket fence in the future? How cute are they! Fun times, good pictures!

B said...

Super cute! How fun! I can't wait to take our girls out in public!! FUN!

Enjoy the Journey said...

Super blogger... haha. DeWy HATES that I always have my camera and HAVE to take pictures of EVERYTHING! I love it though. I always say that if my house burns down my pictures are the one thing that I will grab...now they are on my blog so I guess I could grab my camera now!

Kortney Manning said...

Such a cute blog! I knew if you were a true super-blogger, I'd have a comment! And I did! Lunch was fun, thanks for letting me tag-along! Girls' night soon....for sure:)

CF Is Not Forever said...

First date, cute:) The drool shirts are awesome! The picture of you Haylee and Buster on the couch looks all to familiar...

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethany...it's jill "Rhoton" Christensen. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your little girl is a cutie. So Tawni is from Eagar isn't that crazy? Small world, I saw her name when I was reading your blog then clicked on her profile and it is her. Anyways seems like you guys are doing great. Every once in awhile I get an update from my mom. Maybe we'll see you sometime?

The Melo's said...

Bethany! Your little one is so cute! Every time I go to Jen's blog I wonder about you and here you are! I am happy to have found you. Kate Holdsworth (now Melo)

Brittney Smith said...

Cute Babies! Cody and I are totally up for sushi sometime. Can you eat sushi pregnant??