Sunday, February 17, 2008

Our Little Model!!!

The BEST pic of Haylee! She's actaully starting the teething process (yes, we're thrilled.:( ), so her hands are ALWAYS in her mouth these days. Look at that little grin!! Ugh--she's so dang cute!:) She's even got that little sparkle in her eye!
I love this little girl--and I love those little pink Vans!!
Believe it or not, she is actually talking in this pic! She hums this way! Kinda funny! It's a new thing!
These are what we call her "Dr. Evil Hands"--it's like she's plotting something--should we be concerned???
This is her cousin Tyce giving her a kiss--he loves to kiss her! We'll stop that "cousin-kissing" thing before they get too old, don't worry!



Last week we had pics taken of Haylee and her cousin Tyce at Target and they turned out great! When I saw our photographer (a teenage boy), I got a bit worried, I hafta admit. But he was wonderful! He was so nice and the pics turned out great!:)

12 comments:

dani said...

Seriously, you need to get her into baby modeling or something. She is adorable! And getting so big, its crazy! I miss her. And you guys of course too!

Erin said...

Ditto to Dani's comment. She is seriously such a cute little baby. I just can't get over it. Those pictures turned out so well. We still need to take Bryson to have professional ones taken.

j2nielsen said...

She is so cute Bethany! Really beautiful. It just makes your heart melt doesn't it?!

Enjoy the Journey said...

AAAHhhhh SHE IS SO CUTE! I miss her! Could you please bring that little peanut back around so I can hold something so cute and litte!?!?!? We haven't seen you in ages... when are you free for something fun?

Kymi said...

So Cute!!! I want the one with the Dr. Evil hands. One of my favs! How was your weekend? Good? Okay talk to you soon. Love you!

CF Is Not Forever said...

Very sweet! Those Van's rock and the pink hoody is darling.

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

Oh my! She is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! WOW! Good job you guys! She just gets cuter & cuter every time I see her...well pictures of her!
p.s. I think we are coming in April!

Rustino Scar said...

your baby is so cute. maybe it's really late, but the kissin-cousins comment made me DIE laughing for some reason! haha.

Two little lovebirds said...

Oh my crap!! She is so stinkin cute!!! Good job you guys!!

Jen-ben said...

Oh my cuteness....

Becky said...

Like I said..she is a little model! I love how she is posing in all the pictures! It was fun getting together last night! Your bean dip was yummy...and the cupcakes!

3 South Chub Club said...

She is just too cute for words! Keep doing the pics. I always got behind with Myra.