Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Quality Time With Grandpa...

Last week, Cameron's Aunt Cheryl and Great Grandpa Harold came over for a visit. That would make him Haylee's Great Great Grandpa! I feel so lucky to have these pics captured for memories.:) I LOVE this man! When you think of sweet ole Grampa, this is the man you are picturing. He is in his mid-nineties and still goin' strong! He's a tough old Irish man! He just had a pacemaker put in and has shocked his physical therapists with his quick recovery! Haylee loved feeling his face and his flat-top hair!
The thing that amazes me about Grandpa Harold is his memory--he remembers dates and birthdays and names like nobody's business! He only has peripheral vision at this point, so it's kinda funny when he talks to you, he looks at you out the side of his eyes, so he never looks directly at you. He's so great!:) Haylee obviously had a lot to tell him about!

5 comments:

The Cureton Family said...

Wow! What a wonderful memory! Not too many people can say they have met their Great-Great Grandparents. And so wonderful that you took pictures. You, and someday Haylee, will surely cherish them.

Kymi said...

Aww! How lucky for Haylee, she is going to love those pictures. Good Job momma!

Anonymous said...

I think Grandpa could still whip me and I'm only 50!

Becky said...

Those are precious pictures! I cant wait for our little party next week...ashley and I are already thinking of fun games to play..ha!

Anonymous said...

You'll always love those pictures.

P.S. I tagged you.