Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've been tagged! (Thanks Becca!)

Alrighty, you all ready for this???

1. 10 years ago...
I was living in St. George, Utah, attempting to go to college at Dixie. I use the word "attempting" cuz I really hated school and I usually would choose one class a day to ditch. It was pretty bad! I had the best roommates and we had bonfires out in the desert all the time! I was working at Malibu Dry Cleaners with a few mexicans that didn't speak english--but we had a great time goofing off together!

2. 5 Things On My To-Do List:
1. Shower
2. Pick up Jonathon (my nephew) from preschool
3. Go to lunch with my sis-in-law
4. Call a few people
5. MAYBE go to the grocery store ( I really need to, but don't know if I'll have the energy!)

3. Things I Would Do If I Became A Millionaire:
*Scream with joy!!!
*Pay off any debt and the house and the car payment
*Do some serious traveling!
*Build a new home
*Cameron and I would go to Cali so he could golf at Pebble Beach, then I'd send him on a
"Guys Trip" to Scotland with his golfing buddies. Yea, I'm pretty much the best wife ever!

4. 3 Bad Habits I Have:
1. Nailbiting
2. Road rage
3. Light swearing (not the really bad words, just the little ones!)

5. 5 Places I've Lived:
1. Winslow, AZ (so glad that didn't last--no offense anyone!)
2. Flagstaff, AZ
3. St. George, UT
4. Dominican Republic
5. Mesa, AZ

6. 5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Baskin Robbins in Flagstaff
2. Montessori School in Flagstaff
3. Malibu Dry Cleaners in St. George, UT
4. Montessori Schools in Mesa
5. Gilbert Family Eyecare (shout out to Annie, Becky and Ashley--HOLLA!!!)

7. Some Things Most People Don't Know About Me...let's see here...
*I always dreamed of marrying my best friend, whoever that was, and I did!
*I speak fluent spanish (although I'm losing it slowly from not using it that often...)
*I could take on anyone in Music Trivia, whether it's naming the song, the group or singer,
who recorded the song first, etc. Just try me...
*I get the chills when I'm driving and someone passes me or I pass someone too closely. NO
clue what THAT'S about!!!
* My first three (yes, three) car "accidents" all involved a non-moving pole!:( That's sad...
* I love history and love seeing historical places. My favorites have been the Sixth Floor
Museum in Dallas, TX, right by the Grassy Knoll (where John Kennedy was shot), and
Alcatraz. I still wanna go to Germany and now the Philippines after all my parents have been
able to see.
* I have the best love story with my hubby about how we met and fell in love.:) AND the best
hubby--but most of you know that already.:)

Well, there ya go!!! I now tag April, Heather Frazier, Kamarah and Amy! Have fun!

3 comments:

Kymi said...

Hey! I was going to try to tag you with this one. My stinkin sister got to you first. Hey thanks for not taking Kaydi, I have to have at least one or two people to tag, I don't have the HUGE friends list that you do. That is totally P-tastic of you! You Luckleaf!! Love you, can we talk soon? By the way it says you posted this at 5:30 am, what were you doing up that early!! Just getting home from work? Just kidding! Okay enough is enough, Bye!

Anonymous said...

Okay, sorry I stole you from my sister. But I do remember when you worked at Baskin Robbins because my sister had to drag me with her when she went to see you!

CF Is Not Forever said...

Sweet tag thanks! Also I think its awesome that you hilarious in-laws have a blog now. They are so happen'